Milwaukee Road Thrall built caboose 1970’s era-HO scale unpainted kit
Milwaukee Road 1956 Thrall built caboose detailed for 1970’s service.
Includes the following;
- 1970’s detailed body shell, roof, platforms with endrails and underframe w/cushion draft gear designed for Kadee 148 couplers
- drop center MILW design trucks
- 33″ turned metal wheelsets
- AB brake set
- 1970’s era specific decals
- screws for mounting trucks, draft gear and couplers
- Now with free standing grab irons formed as part of the body shell.
10% newsletter discount refunded after purchase if it is not indicated in your cart.
Free shipping on orders over $99!
Model pictured assembled and painted by George Toman