Milwaukee Road Thrall Caboose 1970’s w/plated toilet window-HO scale unpainted kit LWP-801
Milwaukee Road 1956 Thrall built caboose detailed for 1970’s service. Unpainted HO scale kit.
Includes the following;
- 1970’s detailed body shell, roof, platforms with endrails and underframe w/cushion draft gear designed for Kadee 153 couplers
- Plated over toilet compartment window
- drop center MILW design trucks
- 33″ turned metal wheelsets
- AB brake set
- 1970’s era specific decals
- screws for mounting trucks, draft gear and couplers
- Now with free standing grab irons formed as part of the body shell.
10% newsletter discount refunded after purchase if it is not indicated in your cart.
Free shipping on orders over $99!