Seaboard/CSX GP16 cab and nose conversion kit-LWP-123
Cab and nose assembly with battery boxes and air brake compartment to model a Seaboard Coast Line/CSX GP16.
Designed to simplify modeling the Milwaukee Road’s SD10 locomotives, the parts in this kit replace the stock cab and nose on the Walthers P2K SD7/9 with new parts that replicate the design of the prototype locomotives. These are single piece components that snap in place of the original parts.
Included in the kit;
- Cab with correct number boards
- Horst …
Canadian Pacific low nose kit for P2K/Walthers GP locomotives.
The kit includes parts for the tall number board style as seen on with class lights. Later style nose with welded top.
Parts snap in place of the factory cab and nose.
Conversion kit for Life Like/Walthers P2K and Proto GP7/9. Used to model Milwaukee Road GP20 rebuilds with the flat front cab and nose with number boards.
- Flat front cab
- nose with number boards
- Glazing for windows and number boards
- Light box built into cab roof allowing headlight and number boards to be lit independently
- Horst air intake
- 4 exhaust …
Western Maryland GP9 conversion kit. Cab/nose combination. Made to fit the Walthers/Life Like GP9. Simply remove the stock cab and nose and replace with these parts.
- Cab with one piece windshield
- Shortened nose with 2 doors
- Early and late style headlight
- Clear plastic light tubes and number board inserts
- Etched cab and nose steps by Plano
- Etched side windows