Thrall caboose kit O scale LWP-2000
The first and only available model of the unique Milwaukee Road Thrall built caboose, the Lines West model will have the following features;
- Full interior
- Etched windows for the bays with three variations to allow closed, partially open or fully open windows
- Etched roofwalks, wagon wheel antenna, marker paddles
- Various smokejacks to represent changes made over their service life
- Muffler for diesel generator on as built models
- Two variations of end platforms. One as a simplified one piece to ease assembly and one to allow the modeler to install etched steps and wire grab irons. Both styles will be shipped with kit along with etched steps.
- Unique MILW caboose trucks with nylon inserts for excellent rolling qualities
- Choice between standard gauge or P:48 wheelsets (included with kit) NOT available in three rail.
- Draft gear set up for drop in of Kadee couplers
- Decals correct for the era. 1950’s, 60’s, 70’s, or 80’s.
The following body styles will be offered;
- As built 1956 with louvers
- 1970’s style with louvers plated over
- 1970’s style with plated toilet window
- 1980’s style with all windows plated
Simply select your chosen body a decal set and enter it in the notes section at checkout.
This is a pre sale. Models will be delivered in December, before Christmas, to allow manufacture of unique etched parts which is done overseas and has been very delayed of late. Initial run of only ten models can be increased with demand.
Coupon discounts do not apply to these models.
4 in stock